A Seat at The Table: Me, My Self-Advocacy, and I

Previously in this series, we met Nancy Jensen, a self-advocate and agent of change within the disability rights realm. For today's installment, I sat down with the amazing Sam Crane, Legal Director and Public Policy Director at the Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN). She is an inspiration for many, and I thank Sam for taking the time to speak with me. Listen in as she discusses ASAN, self-advocacy, and belonging to the autistic community. Sam, I look forward to hearing more about the excellent work from ASAN in the future.

Please take the time to connect with ASAN via social media (Facebook and Twitter). All of their digital platforms are full of excellent resources, personal accounts, and learning materials for those who want to support. Thanks again, Sam!

Music Credit: Archie Smith

Comments

Popular Posts