I solemnly swear . . .

Welcome to Kinky Summer! My name is Chakir' Underdown, and I am a law student at The Ohio State University. This blog is brought to you by the words independent study, which is a blessed term used to describe creative respite taken in exchange for credit hours. It is my hope that this blog will serve as documentation of my journey this summer, from Brazil to D.C. and back to the Buckeye state. 

A few things to get us started:


  1. This will be a learning experience. I have NEVER blogged before, so I will do my best to work out any tech kinks as we go. 
  2. My posts will be in different formats: video, traditional written blogs, and audio . . . I also caution that adult language and themes may be discussed, so consider yourself warned.
  3. This project will cover A LOT. Do not expect one topic to flow through all posts. Yes, this is a school project, but this is my project. As we move forward, please expect to note multiple topics and ideas bouncing around. 
With that, let's begin. The first set of posts will cover my travels to Brasilia, where I will engage in a short-term comparative law program. 

That's me, by the way. I am a natural, disabled, nerdy, woman of color . . . but we will discuss more on labels on another date. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chakir, these words I post to your journey. Enjoy.....in the end, she became more than what she expected. she became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not end, she just simply changed directions and kept going...
    r.m. drake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts