Sem Traducao: Lost in Translation

Today, my dearest reader, I invite you to join me and listen to two phenomenal individuals: Henrique and Gabriela. This special edition of Kinky Summer is entitled "Lost in Translation". While touring the National Museum and the Brasilia Cathedral, we discussed art, passion, pain, and the walls that divide us. I encourage you to think about the walls in your life, including those which you have created yourself, and how you might bridge the gaps of understanding with others. Make it a goal to consume the language of another, and manifest within yourself a reflection of his/her/its beauty. You may save a life.

My eternal thanks and respect to today's contributors. You both are amazing people, and I am certain that you will add much to the legal profession. Beijos.

Final thanks to Archie Smith III, another phenomenal human, to whom I credit the original music you will hear and some of the images you will see throughout various blog posts. 

Comments

Popular Posts